Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clove-Hamhock Cuirassiers

I decided that I wanted to re-base most of my lace wars figures so that I could use them for other rule sets in addition to Volley and Bayonet after our club fought a game using Koenigs Krieg.  While doing this I also set up two opposing battalions engaging each other at a distance of fifty yards.  The figure ratio is about 1:4.  The figures are all Heroics and Ros 1:300 scale figures.  At this scale 1mm is about 1 foot.  The two lines are separated by about 160mm.  I still have quite a few more infantry to finish re-basing along with the Dragoons and Hussars.

Cuirassiers


Two views of infantry battalions about 50 scale yards apart.  160 miniatures per battalion on a scale frontage of 131 yards.

1 comment:

abdul666 said...

Impressive!
Minis of this size allow *really* 'Big Battalions'.
Looking eagerly forward to see the whole of the the Armed Might of the Duchy of Clove-Hamhock in its colorful glory!