Monday, July 9, 2018

A Bit of Creativity and Silliness

Came across this video titled Choreography for Plastic Army Men earlier today

https://vimeo.com/26645299



Many of us have encountered "tongue twisters like Peter Piper or Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers.   Years ago I made up one for a fictional American Civil War Battle "Rabid Rabbits Rapids"   There are a couple of older blog posts covering the civil war battle and a fantasy battle.   The other one had to do with the tech people I have known and gamed with over the years  "Bad Black Box".  

I have several painting projects lined up and will start working on them this week.   Next weekend will be the Miniature Wargaming Society of Sacramento meeting.   In addition to the games at the meeting I will be exchanging my spare copy of the Lost Battles board game to a friend for about 500 3d plastic 1/1200 scale ancient naval galleys.   I will save several hundred dollars over cast metal ships and he will save just over $100 if he had to buy a copy of the game.   At one point I had considered doing resin casting of the ships, but the cost saving over cast metal ships was not enough to offset the time and mess of making resin castings.  

No comments: